top of page

Architectural Control


The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) is responsible for approving building plans and enforcing deed restrictions.


Building in Rocky Creek Ranch

All buildings, fences, and structures of any type must be approved by the ACC prior to any construction or alterations.  Plans should be submitted with a building application. 


Please submit the following with the application:

- A plat showing the exact location of the existing and proposed structures.

- Design and construction plans and specifications including exterior elevations and exterior materials.

- Total square feet of living space for new homes (minimum 1,250) excluding porches, carports, garages, and patios.


Deed Restriction Complaints

Complaints to the ACC must be in writing.  Please read the complaint guidelines before submitting a formal complaint.   


Submitting Plans and Complaints

Submissions to the ACC may be by email, regular mail, or by placing items in the mailbox next to the gate at the driveway of the clubhouse.  Do not place items in the mailbox on the street. You should email plans to ACC Chair Frank Lombardo, at



bottom of page